Licensed professional investigators
Our criminal defense attorneys utilize the services of several investigative teams to provide thorough and complete investigations in most cases. The investigators assist our lawyers by:
- interviewing witnesses and victims
- conducting background investigations of witnesses and victims
- examining evidence in police custody
- conducting independent investigations of facts and circumstances of every criminal charge
- collecting evidence
- compiling reports, diagrams, photographs, and exhibits for trial
- serving subpoenas
- testifying at trial, as needed
The licensed professional investigators have vast experience in criminal investigation and have conducted hundreds of investigations on a wide variety of cases including theft offenses, assaults, homicides, frauds and countless other criminal allegations.
With our team of investigative professionals, you can be assured that the Law Office of Barry K. Newman thoroughly examines the facts and circumstances surrounding the criminal allegations against you so that we can present the strongest possible defenses on your behalf.