Licensed professional investigators
Our criminal defense attorneys utilize the services of several investigative teams to provide thorough and complete investigations in most cases. The investigators assist our lawyers by:
- interviewing witnesses and victims
- conducting background investigations of witnesses and victims
- examining evidence in police custody
- conducting independent investigations of facts and circumstances of every criminal charge
- collecting evidence
- compiling reports, diagrams, photographs, and exhibits for trial
- serving subpoenas
- testifying at trial, as needed
The licensed professional investigators have vast experience in criminal investigation and have conducted hundreds of investigations on a wide variety of cases including theft offenses, assaults, homicides, frauds and countless other criminal allegations.
With our team of investigative professionals, you can be assured that the Newman & Evans, APC thoroughly examines the facts and circumstances surrounding the criminal allegations against you so that we can present the strongest possible defenses on your behalf.